Lordy, now what do I do with myself? Not once when I was posing as Cap with my fist in the air did I think of Rosie the Riveter, and this just blew my puny unimaginative brain. #AMERICA #damnthisisgood #scottblairart #captainamerica #cosplay #pinup #lawd
Today is Stan Lee’s 90th birthday.
Sleep in, you monumental weirdo. You’ve earned it.
a couple things I like here:
1.) Namor is flying the plane. Why is Namor flying the plane? Can he even do that?
2.) Steve is being cute and saying sweet baby things.
3.) Torch has terrible name taste.
4.) Namor refuses to get along
5.) This feels less like a superhero team and more like a really awful road trip.
6.) Toro’s head.
1) It’s some high tech Atlantean plane, whihc is why Namor can fly it (if they are in the plane I think they are if not, Namor learned human planes I guess. Namor provided the plane the invaders most commonly used). If I recall, Bucky is the other person who flies it. Namor taught him how, paving the way for a nic elittle Bucky-Namor moment in a Bucky!Cap issues when Bucky and Namor team up to keep Torch’s corpse from being weaponized :D
2) I LOVED Steve’s objections to being called Invaders. It’s so Steve. And highlited the differences between him and the other adults. :D
3) Agreed. 100% agreed
4) I think Namor feels obligated to never agree with Jim. At least at this point (I so wish there had been some more focus on those two teaming up becaue with their history, it would have been great)
5) I think this may be the best desciption of the Invaders ever (Can I borrow it!)
6) The artist REALLLY tried to get Toro’s head in that panel, didn’t he LOL
Introducing Phil and his son Hayden as Captain America and Hawkeye! These two wowed the crowds at Baltimore Comic Con this year! photo courtesy of J.M. Giordano and the Baltimore Sun newspaper.
Every day, starting October 1st, we will pick a cosplayer or costumer to profile on Marvel’s Facebook and twitter. If you’re interested in possibly being spotlighted, head over to Judy’s blog post: http://bit.ly/SATnSP
For More Costoberfest Images, head over to our gallery on Facebook!